How to get to the arena
Address of Tipsport arena (formerly TESLA ARENA, T-Mobile Arena, and Arena HC Sparta Praha)
Za elektrárnou 419/1
170 00 Praha-Bubeneč
GPS coordinates: 50°6’23.312″N, 14°26’0.023″E
How to get to Tipsport arena
The simplest and fastest way to get to the arena is by using Prague’s public transport system. Tipsport arena is approx. 5-10 minutes on foot from metro station Nádraží Holešovice on Line C and tram stop Výstaviště is directly in front.
- Line C: Starting from Letňany (5 stations) or from Háje (14 stations) – exit at Nádraží Holešovice
- Line B: Starting from Zličín or from Černý most – change at Florenc to Line C toward Letňany – exit at Nádraží Holešovice (2 stations)
- Line A: Starting from Dejvická or from Depo Hostivař – change at Muzeum to Line C toward Letňany – exit at Nádraží Holešovice (4 stations)
For many fans it is advantageous to travel to to Sparta Prague hockey games by tram. Tipsport arena is situated just 50 metres from tram stop Výstaviště Holešovice. This stop can be accessed by the following tram lines - 5, 12, 14, 15, 17 (may change in the future). Timetables of these lines can be found here at the website of the transport company. Please note the restrictions of tramway traffic from Dejvice through Letna due to tunnel construction .
Mapa okolí Arény
The Prague 7 district experiences a lot of traffic congestion, which has been further complicated by the construction work at Letná. There are frequent traffic jams around Tipsport arena, especially during exhibitions and popular events at the arena. Therefore, we recommend allowing enough time to drive or leaving your car at one of the P+R parking lots located near metro stations in the area or train stations in the outskirts of the city. For hockey games, you can park your car in front of the arena for the price of CZK 100, but capacity is limited and waiting times to exit after games can be lengthy. All parking in the vicinity of the arena is paid parking. Instead, we recommend traveling to cultural events by metro, which is also almost 100% guaranteed to get you to your event on time.
We recommend parking your car at P+R lots, located at the following metro and train stations:
- Line A - Depo Hostivař, Skalka
- Line B - Zličín, Nové Butovice, Rajská zahrada, Černý Most, Palmovka
- Line C - Opatov, Chodov, Ládví, Letňany
- Train: Radotín (then by train or bus to Metro Line B station Smíchovské nádraží or by train to Masarykovo nádraží), Běchovice (then by train to Masarykovo nádraží)
Park + Ride Prices
- Holders of pre-paid PID passes for Zone P +0, or users who have the right to free transport in zones P +0, only need to buy a ticket for the car - CZK 10.
- Without a PID pass for Zone P +0, the price for a return ticket from the P + R to the arena in addition to the car is CZK 40.
- Without a PID pass for Zone P +0 - the price of an all-day parking pass on the P + R lot is CZK 80.
The parking lot closes at 01:00 am. In the event your car remains in the lot after that time, you will be charged an addidtional CZK 100.
Arriving in Prague by train or bus
For fans of visiting teams and for fans who live outside of Prague, here is some basic information about traveling by train. Schedules can be found at www.idos.cz
- Hlavní nádraží (train): Located on metro line C – head toward Letňany – exit at Nádraží Holešovice
- Nádraží Holešovice (train and bus): 5-10 minut on foot or 1 tram stop
- Nádraží Smíchov (train and bus): Located on metro line B – head toward Černý Most – change at Florenc to line C – head toward Letňany – exit at Nádraží Holešovice
- Nádraží Bubny (train): Located between metro line C stations Vltavská and Nádraží Holešovice, about 5 minutes on foot from the train station to the arena
- Masarykovo nádraží (train): Located near metro line B station Náměstí Republiky (head toward Florenc) and line C station Florenc (head toward Letňany)
- Florenc (bus): Located on metro line C – head toward Letňany – exit at Nádraží Holešovice.
- Černý most and Zličín (bus): Located at the end of metro line B – head toward the city centre – change at Florenc – head toward Letňany – exit at Nádraží Holešovice.
USE OUR VIP AREAVIP